Hotel Berlin Brandenburg is open
Up to and including the 9th of June 2021 Van der Valk Hotel Berlin Brandenburg is open exclusively for business travelers. Due to the latest decisions we are unfortunately not allowed to accept tourist related guests. We ask you to consider these measures to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and comfortable stay. Thank you for your understanding and trust in our hotel.
What opens in the Van der Valk Hotel Berlin Brandenburg?
- Our hotel is open for business travelers
- Our restaurant is open for business travelers
- We offer free room service for our business travelers
- Our swimming pool, sauna, wellness area and fitness room are closed until the 9th of June 2021
Safe and comfortable
We are currently receiving many inquiries about whether our hotels are open and what security concept we implement to protect our guests and employees in our operations. As a family-owned company, Van der Valk places great importance on health, safety and well-being and acts in accordance with the protective measures and guidelines stipulated by the federal and state governments.
Below we indicate for you what measures Van der Valk has designed in the hotels for the health and safety of guests and employees to prevent the spread of the coronavirus and the risk of infection in our hotels.
In the "1.5 meter society" we work:
- according to the guidelines and regulations of the federal, state and local governments and the Robert-Koch-Institut
- according to the management instructions of the Van der Valk family, which, in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
- with strict work process monitoring in cleaning operations and more stringent hygiene
- measures throughout the hotel. This includes careful disinfection of public areas (e.g., door handles, reception, terminals, lift buttons, light switches, etc.)
- with antiviral agents
- with gloves and possibly with mouth protection
- with spittoons at the reception desk
- with minimal distance markings on the floors of waiting and lounge areas
- with information about walking routes and waiting areas
- supply of disinfectant dispensers
- Restaurant service according to the prescribed contact and distance regulations with various breakfast options: Breakfast, Breakfast in hotel room, Breakfast buffet with service or as breakfast to go.
- with room service
- payment contactless by card or bank transfer
- with the sale of a hygiene kit
- Security measures
We will do everything to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your trust in our organization and we hope to see you again in our Van der Valk Hotels.
For more information or questions, please contact our reception team.
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our highest priority. To ensure your health and safety, we ask that you follow these guidelines during your visit in our hotel:
- Follow the walking direction and hygiene measures indicated.
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Please wear a face mask in all public areas of the hotel such as the front desk, hotel hallways and buffet.
- Do not shake hands with other guests or hotel employees
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze at the elbow and turn away from other guests and hotel employees
- Preferably pay with a pen or contactless
Haben Sie Symptome einer Erkältung,wie z.B. laufende Nase, Niesen, Halsschmerzen, leichter Husten oder Anstieg auf 38 Grad Celsius? Dann bitten wir Sie, zu Hause zu bleiben und nicht ins Hotel zu kommen.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
Frequently asked questions
I come from a risk area, what now?
In order to be allowed to enter Germany / Brandenburg from a risk area (for the risk areas: click here), you need a negative Covid-19 test, which is not older than 48 hours.
This also applies if you do not live in the affected provinces but have been there in the last 14 days.
The test results must be presented to the receptionist at check-in.
If you have a positive test or are unable to present a test, we are unfortunately not allowed to receive you as guests in the hotel and / or restaurant.
For more information: click here.
If you are affected by the new precautionary measures, we would still be happy to see you at a later date.
Let's look for a new travel date together! The reception is at your disposal daily on +49 33708 580 or berlin.valk.com.
Can Van der Valk be open as a hotel and restaurant?
Yes, according to government guidelines it is allowed to be open as a hotel. Currently, however, only for business travelers
Is visiting a Van der Valk hotel safe?
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
Is it possible to order room service?
Yes, you can order room service from your hotel room via reception.
Can I use the breakfast buffet at the hotel?
Yes, of course you can have breakfast with us. We offer you the following breakfast options: à la carte breakfast, breakfast in the hotel room, breakfast buffet with personal service or as a take-away packed lunch.
Can I cancel or change my booking?
To reassure you in this uncertain time, Van der Valk Hotels offers you a free rebooking guarantee, so you never lose your money and always have the option to postpone your booking to another date of arrival with us. Should it appear that the new date is more expensive than the original booking, we will continue to charge you the difference. Only valid for bookings made via www.vandervalk.de or our own hotel websites.
I have a cold or cough. Can I change my booking on the day of arrival?
Yes, you can change your booking to a different arrival date until the day of arrival via the reception, telephone +49 33 708 580. Should it appear that the new date is more expensive than the original booking, we will charge you the difference. Only valid for bookings made via www.vandervalk.de or our own hotel websites.
How do I know which facilities are open per hotel?
The leisure facilities in our hotels are closed. The wellness and fitness area, our sauna are closed until further notice.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are also very welcome.
Is it possible to rent a bicycle or e-bike at the hotel?
Yes, an e-bike or bicycle can be rented at the hotel. These are, of course, cleaned and disinfected after every return.