Hotel Berlin Brandenburg is open
From November 02th 2020 to the 10th of January 2021 Van der Valk Hotel Berlin Brandenburg is open exclusively for business guests. Due to the latest decisions we are unfortunately not allowed to accept tourist guests. We would like to ask you to take these measures into account to ensure your health and that of our employees. We hope to welcome you soon for a safe and comfortable stay. Thank you for understanding and trust in our hotel.
What opens when in Van der Valk Hotel Berlin Brandenburg?
- Our hotel is open for you.
- Our restaurant is closed.
- we offer free room service for our business guests.
- Our swimming pool, our wellness area, our sauna and our fitness are closed until the 10th of January.
Safe and comfortable
We are currently receiving many inquiries about whether our hotels are open and what security concept we are implementing to protect our guests and employees in our operations. As a family business, Van der Valk attaches great importance to health, safety and well-being and acts in accordance with the protective measures and guidelines prescribed by the government and the federal states.
According to the current press conference, it has been decided that hotels and resorts can start operating again under certain regulations. This also applies to the catering facilities of an entire hotel or resort.
Below we indicate for you which measures Van der Valk has designed in the hotels for the health and safety of guests and employees, with the aim of preventing the spread of the corona virus and the risk of infection in our hotels.
In the “1.5 meter society” we work:
- according to the guidelines and regulations of the federal government, federal states, municipalities and the Robert Koch Institute
- according to the management instructions of the Van der Valk family, drawn up in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic
- with strict work process monitoring in the field of cleaning work and stricter hygiene measures throughout the hotel. This includes meticulous disinfection of public areas (eg door handles, reception desk, terminals, lift buttons, light switches, etc.)
- with antiviral agents
- with gloves and possibly with mouth guard
- with spit walls at the reception
- with minimal distance markings on the floors of waiting and lounge areas
- with information for walking routes and waiting areas
- supply of disinfectant dispensers
- restaurant service in accordance with the prescribed contact and distance rules
with different breakfast options: à la carte breakfast, breakfast in the hotel room, breakfast buffet with service or as a takeaway breakfast.
- with room service
- pyment contactless by card or bank transfer
- with the sale of a hygiene kit
- security measures
We do everything we can to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in our organization and we hope to see you again in our Van der Valk Hotels.
For more information or questions, please contact our reception team.
At Van der Valk, the health, safety and well-being of our guests and employees has the highest priority. In order to guarantee your health and safety, we would like to ask you to observe the following policy during your visit to our hotel:
- Follow indicated walking direction and hygiene measures
- Keep 1.5 meters distance from other guests and employees
- Please wear a face mask in all public areas of the hotel such as the reception, the hotel corridors and the buffet
- Do not shake hands with fellow guests or hotel staff
- Wash your hands regularly and in accordance with RIVM guidelines
- Use paper towels to dry your hands
- Cough and sneeze in your elbow and turn away from fellow guests and hotel staff
- Preferably pay with pin or contactless
Do you have symptons of a cold, such as a runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, mild cough or increase to 38 degrees Celsius? Then we ask you to stay at home and not to come to the hotel.
We do everything we can to make your stay as safe and comfortable as possible. Thank you for your confidence in Van der Valk and we hope to welcome you in our hotel soon. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our reception.
Frequently asked questions
I come from a risk area, what now?
In order to be allowed to enter Germany / Brandenburg from a risk area (for the risk areas: click here), you need a negative Covid-19 test, which is not older than 48 hours.
This also applies if you do not live in the affected provinces but have been there in the last 14 days.
The test results must be presented to the receptionist at check-in.
If you have a positive test or are unable to present a test, we are unfortunately not allowed to receive you as guests in the hotel and / or restaurant.
For more information: click here.
If you are affected by the new precautionary measures, we would still be happy to see you at a later date.
Let's look for a new travel date together! The reception is at your disposal daily on +49 33708 580 or berlin.valk.com.
Can Van der Valk be open as a hotel and restaurant?
Yes, according to government guidelines it is allowed to be open as a hotel. Currently, however, only for business travelers
Is visiting a Van der Valk hotel safe?
Van der Valk takes your health and that of the employees very seriously. We have tightened measures within the hotel so that this can be guaranteed. All Van der Valk hotels are furnished according to the guidelines of the Robert Koch Institute. As a hotel, we do everything we can to keep risks to a minimum.
Is it possible to order room service?
Yes, you can order room service from your hotel room via reception.
Can I use the breakfast buffet at the hotel?
Yes, of course you can have breakfast with us. We offer you the following breakfast options: à la carte breakfast, breakfast in the hotel room, breakfast buffet with personal service or as a take-away packed lunch.
Can I cancel or change my booking?
To reassure you in this uncertain time, Van der Valk Hotels offers you a free rebooking guarantee, so you never lose your money and always have the option to postpone your booking to another date of arrival with us. Should it appear that the new date is more expensive than the original booking, we will continue to charge you the difference. Only valid for bookings made via www.vandervalk.de or our own hotel websites.
I have a cold or cough. Can I change my booking on the day of arrival?
Yes, you can change your booking to a different arrival date until the day of arrival via the reception, telephone +49 33 708 580. Should it appear that the new date is more expensive than the original booking, we will charge you the difference. Only valid for bookings made via www.vandervalk.de or our own hotel websites.
How do I know which facilities are open per hotel?
The leisure facilities in our hotels are closed. The wellness and fitness area, our sauna are closed until further notice.
Are pets allowed?
Pets are also very welcome.
Is it possible to rent a bicycle or e-bike at the hotel?
Yes, an e-bike or bicycle can be rented at the hotel. These are, of course, cleaned and disinfected after every return.